| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lappeenranta in February is cold at -8.8 °C (16.16 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 7:43 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 8:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Lappeenranta February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lappeenranta, Finland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lappeenranta:
- Kuopio, Finland - 207.5 kms (128.9 miles) N
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) WNW
- Tampere, Finland - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) WNW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) W
- Turku, Finland - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) W
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 194 kms (120.5 miles) WSW
- Helsinki, Finland - 218.8 kms (136 miles) WSW
- Tallin, Estonia - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) SW
- Tartu, Estonia - 324.8 kms (201.8 miles) SSW